Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday, August 25

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.

This is me trying to figure out HTML.
Image via
Right now, I still have very limited knowledge about Web Design. While it may be more than I knew when I came in (nothing), I still only knew the few things we have learned in class. As of right now I know how to type some codes, called HTML I believe. I can add a picture, link, heading, title, some paragraphs, change font size and color, and change background color; although help may be required for some. If I were to go make a webpage right now using code it would be a very plain, very simple webpage with many mistakes and lots of frustration from yours truly. By the end of this class, I would love to be able to make a quality webpage using my new-found skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment