Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26

Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.

I am going on my fourth year here at Blue Valley High school. I love this school and wouldn't choose to go anywhere else. I am involved in NHS, NFHS, French club, and softball. This year I definitely have a variety of classes and it is very difficult to pick one as my favorite. I like a lot of my classes because of the friends I have in that class, but others I like for the content. If I had to choose one, I would probably choose study hall, not because we don't do anything but because of the privileges we get as a senior. We can sign into the class then go anywhere we want in the school to study or hang out with friends. My study hall is also my lunch period so I can also eat whatever lunch I want, letting me eat with my friends everyday. Senior year has been great so far and I'm so excited to see what else it has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment