Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday, October 20

Tell me about your weekend. Share pics!

My friends were too scared to take a picture
 with me so I was all by my lonesome.
This weekend was super fun! On Friday, I went to the gym with my friend Sam and then the football game! Saturday morning I go up bright and early (4:30) and drove 50 minutes to Gladstone to work a swim meet. It was way too early. After I got home from the swim meet, I took a nap. It was lovely. Then I went to the haunted houses with my friends! We went to the Beast and the Edge of Hell. The Edge of Hell was definitely my favorite. Sunday I went to church, a super long staff meeting, bible study, and then to my visit my brother at KU. We went to dinner at our usual place and talked for a while. It was really nice to see him! Overall, great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment