Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, October 6

Tell me about your weekend! If you don't have anything fun to share, tell me about the city you live in. What do you love about Kansas City? Do you have a favorite place in the city? Favorite team? :) Favorite event? Explain.


This weekend was fab. On Friday, I hung out with my friend Jill. We got Chipotle then went to REI to get her a hammock. She got a super cool ENO that was purple, yellow, and blue and could fit two people. We were freaking out in the store so people probably thought we were really obnoxious. But we didn't care because we were super excited. We went back to her house and set it up in her backyard. We then brought a portable DVD player out and watched the Fault In Our Stars in the hammock. It was magical. Until it dropped like 30 degrees and we froze. But it was still fun. Saturday I worked at Swim Quik. Sunday I worked at church. I went shopping with my mom and sister Sunday afternoon then went to bible study. Sunday night I babysat for people who were going to the Royals game so they didn't get home until really late so that was a party. Overall it was a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment