Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

After making a small website, I now realize that coding is very difficult. I didn't know it would be so precise and hard. On web design in general, I do think it is very interesting to learn how a website is coded. Having said that, I don't want to do it for a career or have a career that involves coding in any way. I definitely thought this class would be more designing less coding but it's cool. This class is definitely harder than I thought it would be. My favorite part is probably CSS because it is a little easier than HTML and more fun. But overall, coding is hard. 
Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment