Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday, September 11

Below is one of my favorite quotes that I found on Pinterest. Think read and think about what this says and then blog about it. What does this quote mean to you? Elaborate! Feel free to give an example of tell a story.

I agree with this post on so many levels. One thing I value and would like to do in my life is travel. I think there is so much in the world I haven't seen, and if I die before I haven't seen all of it, I will be peeved. I have a list of 5(ish) things I look for in a college and one of the top requirements is a great study abroad program. I want to be able to attend many different countries. I want to learn there, live there, and learn everything I can about the culture and people in that country. My best friend ever, Maggie, does a program called Amigos. She goes to a certain country every summer, stays there for over a month, and learns what it is like to live there. While there, she teaches in a school, organizes a community project, and changes people's lives while her life is changed.That's what I want to do. I want to change people's live through my work and, in turn, have my live changed by them. I'm so excited to travel the world and live in different countries and never be bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment