Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday, September 8

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend was pretty fab. On Friday, I went to the gym (wow I know) and then went to José Peppers with some friends! We hung out there for a little while then went back to my friends house. We danced and played pin ball and watched movies for most of the night. On Saturday, I worked most of the day. Saturday night I picked up my friend Jill and we went to dinner, then headed to meet some people to play hostage. I thought hostage would be really fun but it actually was not any fun at all and I just wasted a bunch of gas. I wished it would have been more fun but it wasn't, so I won't be playing again. Sunday I worked all morning then came home and did homework for most of the day. Sunday night my family and I went on a family bike ride because we are the cutest family ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment