Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend was stellar. On Friday, I went to the football game with my friends. Although it was frigid, we still had a great time. On Saturday morning I went on a run and helped a dog find its owner. After that, I picked up my friend Jill and we met my best friend in the entire world, Marge Anderson, for breakfast! We had a running bear hug in the parking lot because she has been at college for a while it was a good time. After breakfast we went shopping for a while and then had to drop Jill off so she could go to homecoming. I went with Maggie and her twin Sam to pick out a birthday present for their mom. I then joined the Anderson family for a birthday dinner and s'mores. They are fab. Sunday I went to church, then bible study, then Lawrence with my family to visit my brother. We went to this super cool underground pizza place for dinner, then got coffee, and saw my brothers apartment as well as his girlfriend's. Overall, it was a fab weekend.\

 

No comments:

Post a Comment