Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!

Where I am hopefully going to school <3
This weekend was productive yet boring at the same time. Friday night, I went to dinner with my friend from Mill Valley and then we went to my friends play. He wrote one of the plays so his play was really good but the rest were kind of boring. On Saturday, I applied to Kstate and John Brown University as well as signed up for my preview day at John Brow. Saturday night I worked and it was not the funnest experience of my life. Sunday I worked for like an hour and then went to church. Then I spent the afternoon with my sister getting Jill Fisher a birthday present and then I brought Jill Fisher her birthday present. I then went to bible study and KCLYC and it was a party. That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment